Welcome to Artificial Intelligence



WELCOME TO MY BLOG







Hello and welcomeđź‘‹  

My name is Saad Malik and I am glad to have you here.

This is the very first post of my blog and I want to start it by thanking you for visiting. I created this blog to explore the inspiring world Artificial Intelligence (AI). One of the most fascinating and rapidly growing area of Information Technology.

AI is already playing a vital role in our lives from voice assistants like Siri and Alexa, to smart recommendations on Netflix and even self driven cars but regarding this progress many important questions comes up to mind.

For Instance:

  • Will AI take over human jobs?
  • Can we trust machines to make decisions for us?
  • How can we use AI ethically and responsibly?
These kind of questions will be discussed in this blog. My ultimate goal is to break down complex ideas into simple language and make learning about AI more easy and meaningful.

 
                                                                                              Source: Artificial Intelligence Image

I’m glad you’re here, and I hope you enjoy reading and learning along with me. Stay tuned for more posts coming soon!


References

  • Russell, S., & Norvig, P. (2020). Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (4th ed.). Pearson.

  • IBM. (2023). What is artificial intelligence (AI)?. Retrieved from https://www.ibm.com/cloud/learn/what-is-artificial-intelligence










Comments