Evaluation Of Artificial Intelligence

Evaluation Post: Reflecting on My AI Blog Journey


Final Thoughts

As I wrap up my blog project on Artificial Intelligence, I’ve had the chance to explore how AI is shaping the future, how people feel about it, and the challenges it brings. Through primary and secondary research, I’ve learned not just what AI is but how it’s impacting our lives, jobs, and ethics. This project helped me grow my research, analytical, and presentation skills.


 
Gantt Chart Of My Presentation Milestones


Why I Made It

I created the Gantt chart to visually plan and organize my entire blog project. It allowed me to break down tasks into clear steps and assign realistic deadlines. This helped me manage my workload effectively and ensure I stayed on track throughout the process.

How It Helped

The Gantt chart acted as a visual timeline that kept me focused and accountable. By seeing what needed to be done and when, I could plan ahead and work consistently. It also helped reduce last-minute pressure and ensured that no part of the project was forgotten.

What Did I Learn from the Process

  • Time management: Breaking down big tasks helped me avoid feeling overwhelmed.

  • Research skills: I practiced analyzing both direct responses and published studies.

  • Confidence: Publishing and presenting gave me more confidence in my communication.

PPT Development Process


Figure 1: Designing the Title Slide


This screenshot shows the first slide of my presentation. I used bold fonts, a dark background, and an AI-themed image to create a strong visual introduction to the topic. I chose Bahnschrift SemiBold SemiConden for clarity and impact.

Figure 2: Research Highlights Slide


Here, I displayed primary research insights. I used graphsions, and highlighted keywords to make the content easier to digest. The layout helped in emphasizing comparisons between both research.

Figure 4: Why It Matters for the Future


This slide highlights why understanding Artificial Intelligence is important moving forward. It summarizes key trends, ethical concerns, and career impacts, using clear fonts and a clean layout. Tools like Bahnschrift SemiBold SemiConden, and icons were used to make it engaging and informative.

How I Found This Process

Creating the presentation helped me structure my ideas clearly. It was a creative and reflective step where I could bring all my research into a visual format. Though time-consuming, tools in PowerPoint such as Design Ideas and Transitions made it easier.

Summary

Throughout this blog, I explored how Artificial Intelligence is understood and received by the public. I examined how it’s transforming work, ethics, and life. I started with a basic understanding, and now I feel much more informed thanks to my research and data.

What Would I Do Differently Next Time?

  • Add video interviews for a more engaging post.

  • Use more visual data tools like Canva infographics.

  • Interview professionals in the AI field for deeper insight.


Where This Topic Is Heading

Artificial Intelligence is advancing rapidly. Jobs, education, and even creativity are being transformed by AI tools. Going forward, we must ensure ethical development, job reskilling, and balanced use of machines in our lives.


AI in the Workplace

                                                                                                               Source: AI in the Workplace Image

Human + Machine

                                                                                                                 Source: Human + Machine Image

 References



                                                                     

















Comments