Secondary Research Post: Understanding Artificial Intelligence
What Did I learn?
In my secondary research, I explored various articles, expert opinions, and my recent studies about Artificial Intelligence (AI). I have learned that AI is rapidly transforming industries such as healthcare, finance, education, and even daily life. It has the power to automate tasks, analyze massive databases, and make predictions with high accuracy. According to a report by PwC (2018), AI could contribute up to $15.7 trillion to the global economy by 2030, showing its enormous impact on the future.
However, I have also discovered that it also bring challenges along with its benefits. Many experts warn about ethical concerns, job displacement, data privacy issues, and the lack of regulations in AI development. These are crucial issues that need to be addressed for responsible and safe AI use.
What do I Hope To Achieve From The Findings?
From this research, I hope to gain a well-rounded understanding of how AI is influencing todays world—not only through its advantages but also through its risks. The findings help me identify key areas to focus for my presentation and support my analysis with facts and expert insights. I also aim to raise awareness about how we can prepare for an AI-driven future while maintaining ethical standards and job security.
Benefits Of AI In Healthcare
This image shows how AI supports doctors by analyzing medical scans and reports to detect diseases more accurately. AI speeds up diagnosis and helps create better treatment plans. It highlights the positive impact of technology on healthcare outcomes.
Balancing AI's Power And Responsibility
The image reflects the critical need to manage AI technologies with careful oversight. It underscores the importance of fairness and openness in AI decisions. Responsible practices help ensure AI benefits everyone without causing harm.
References
-
PwC. (2018). AI will lead to a $15.7 trillion boost to the global economy by 2030. [online] Available at: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/issues/analytics/assets/pwc-ai-analysis-sizing-the-prize-report.pdf[Accessed 29 May 2025].
Knight, W. (2023). AI Is Coming for Your Job. Here’s What You Can Do About It. MIT Technology Review. [online] Available at: https://www.businessinsider.com/anthropic-ceo-warning-ai-could-eliminate-jobs-2025-5[Accessed 29 May 2025].
Comments
Post a Comment